Episcopal Bishop Arthur Lichtenberger’s words of Lenten advice:
- Fast from criticism, and feast on praise.
- Fast from self-pity, and feast on joy.
- Fast from ill-temper, and feast on peace.
- Fast from resentment, and feast on contentment.
- Fast from jealousy, and feast on love.
- Fast from pride, and feast on humility.
- Fast from selfishness, and feast on service.
- Fast from fear, and feast on faith.
Probably his, at least…
I can’t find a credible original source for this, but he seems the most-blamed, and those that present it as anonymous tend to have a vested interest in avoiding giving credit to either a
bishop or to an Episcopal bishop.
- Math Stumper: Multiple unit multipliers
- Lateral Surface Area Stumper